Solar Power Bank 20000 mAh
$47.95 - $39.95 [6Solar Power Bank 20000 mAh]
Solar Power Bank 20000 mAh Dual USB External Waterproof Polymer Battery Charger Outdoor Light Lamp
1. Output voltage: DC 5 V
2. Output current: 5.0 V / 1000 mAh ~ 2000 mAh
3. Input voltage / current: 5.0 V / 1000 mAh
4. Battery capacity: 3.7 V / 20000 mAh
5. solar panels: 5.5V 300mA 1.5W
6. Solar chatting rate: 10 ~ 11%
7. Product size :( L) 17 * (w) 78 * (h) 160 mm
8. Weight: 360 g
9. It can be charged in the sun, computer or alternating current.
(Solar function designed specifically for emergencies, This is not the main source of charging thanks to the compact solar panel size It charges slowly and ensures that PowerBank has some power before you charge it. Overall use, we recommend charging the solar bank cable to Reduce charging time.)
1. High capacity Solar Power Battery Charger with 20000 mAh charge for Iphone, Samsung, Tablet PC and USB devices.
2. Built-in 8000 mAh high quality polymer rechargeable lithium-ion battery
3. The battery indicator display the exact percentage of the available power.
4. Dual USB DC 5V / 1A output charge for mobile phones, DC 5V / 2A output charge for tablet
5. Very high conversion efficiency (> 75%)
6. Full battery charging time (AC): 7-8 hours.
7. ABS + PC body durability design to provide anti-scratch, anti-fingerprint
When the current increases in the exception, Power Bank immediately start the buffer voltage function, provides a steady-state voltage at any time. Avoid charging the device or damage.
2. Short circuit protection
When a short circuit occurs in the external device, Power Bank start the protection function, Shut down the power supply and avoid damage from short circuit.
3. Overheating protection
When Power Bank runs long in high temperatures (exceeding 60 degrees celcius), Power Bank will not be dangerous due to high temperatures.
4. Over-discharge protection
When the Power Bank discharge reaches a critical point, the circuit automatically starts the protection mode and stops the discharge.
5. Overload protection
Long time charging for mobile power or use Power Bank charging for your phone. When the saturation point is reached, the system automatically turns off, avoiding overloading the device.
6. Overvoltage protection
When reaching the charging saturation point, to prevent over voltage damages, the system automatically shuts down.